Hardy Garden Club Photography Show
Home of Emily Fearey
10 Coniston Road
Ruxton, MD 21204
Sherry Jordan, Chair 443-668-6356
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Registration for classes will open March 10, 2021 @10 a.m. The first round of registration will run from 10am to 12pm during which times members may email or call Sherry Jordan to register for one class. A second round of sign ups will run from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. during which time members may register for a second class. This will continue in two hour increments until classes are full.
Sherry Jordan email@example.com
Photographs must be received no later than April 2, 2021. Send or deliver photographs to Sherry Jordan 2606 Geist Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136 or Beth Purvis 919 Army Road, Towson, MD 21204. Receipt of your photograph will be acknowledged.
Harbingers of the Seasons
1. First Buds - create a photo showing the first buds of any season. Example- branches of just budding forsythia. The first opening blossoms of the fall Chrysanthemums. The flowers suggesting the start of the coming winter holly berries. Limited to 5 entries
2. The Divine Vine- perennial, annual, vegetable it’s your choice just be sure to show it’s a vine. Limited to 5 entries
3. Celebrate the Winter Garden- a black and white photo showing the textures, shades and or shadows of the winter landscape or garden. Limited to 5 entries
4. Expose the Summer Insect - create a close up photo of the insect or insects in the summer garden. Example- aphids on a rose, bees pollinating a flower. Limited to 5 entries
5. The Kaleidoscope of Fall - create a photo capturing the colors or feeling of fall. Example- a photo of the colored leaves of a maple or a landscape of the trees in full color on a hillside or flowers specific to fall. Limited to 5 entries
6. Those Lazy Days of Summer- this photo should evoke the feeling of summer. It must include plant life. Limited to 5 entries
7. Give us your best shot- Just for fun, a photo of a flower or plant you would love to show.
This class will not be judged. One entry per member
**All photos should be in color unless otherwise noted as in number 3.
**All photos should indicate the season being depicted on the Hardy entry form.